FILMIT FESTIVAL: Public voting now open for category: Documentaries
The Filmit Festival invites all participants, schools, friends and family to view and vote for their favourite documentaries. One vote per person is allowed.
Voting can be done by completing the Google Form:
Votes to be submitted by Friday, 21 October 2022.
Below you will see a list of the documentaries submitted. We look forward to hearing what you think!
In no particular order:
1. The Classroom, Paarl Boys’ High School
2. The Karen Kronicles, Potchefstroom Girls’ High
3. Can you hear them, Hermanus High School
4. Awé, an insight into language in South Africa, Paul Roos Gymnasium
5. Seeing Hope, Worcester Gymnasium
6. Start your day in presence, Theo Geldenhuys, Homeschooler
With thanks to ClemenGold for being the Filmit Festival cash prize sponsor since 2021.