FILMIT FESTIVAL: Public voting now open for category: Music Videos
The Filmit Festival invites all participants, schools, friends and family to view and vote for their favourite music videos. One vote per person is allowed.
Each voter can vote for:
- a) their favourite music video (production quality, conceptual quality) and
- b) their favourite song (best song).
Voting can be done by completing the Google Form:
Votes to be submitted by Friday, 14 October 2022.
Below you will see a list of the music videos submitted. We look forward to hearing what you think!
In no particular order:
1. Colours of the afterlife (Waterkloof)
2. Milkee Way (Reddam House Durbanville)
3. Love at first sight (Kylemore High)
4. I wish I never / Get over you (Jan van Riebeeck)
5. Life will always (Worcester Gymnasium)
6. I love me (Hermanus High School).
With thanks to ClemenGold for being the Filmit Festival cash prize sponsor since 2021.